- Remove any product that is currently on your natural nails.
- Gently push back your cuticles using the cuticle pusher.
- Shape and file the free edge of your nails so that they will sit flush under the press on nails.
- Lightly buff the surface of your nail plate to remove the shine using the fine side of the buffer.
- Cleanse your nails throughly with the alcohol wipe.
- Size your press on nails by pressing them firmly onto each of your natural nails, ensuring that the whole surface area is covered.
- Apply a small amount of nail glue to both the press on nail and your natural nail making sure to completely cover the areas where the press on nail and natural nail will meet. Wait a few seconds for the glue to get tacky and apply the press on nail using firm pressure onto your nail for 30 seconds. Alternatively apply an adhesive tab to your nail and firmly apply pressure to the press on nail on top of the adhesive tab for 30 seconds.
- Avoid contact with water for at least 2 hours to allow for best adhesion.
With proper prep and application your press on nails when adhered with the nail glue should last up to 2 weeks. The adhesive tabs are best used for short term use of 1-2 days.
Additional application and removal kits are available for purchase here.